Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco De Mayo 2012

BLOGGER and GOOGLE are again making abrupt changes insisting I change my ten year blog entries for FRESHCHAOS.com to blogspot-ty...I am hoping to avoid this change...But you should catch the archived FreshChaos.com entries before they disappear...The whole world seems to have easily forgotten the BUSH YEARS in its quest to make Mr. Obama look like the 'evil doer'.

I have recently been very slow and uneager to blog or write anything here. This notice from Blogger that I must CHANGE ASAP (and risk losing a great many archived articles/photographs/images) does not help my lack of enthusiasm for blogging.

I would like to give a shout out to JASON (at my favorite Wal-Mart) for encouraging me to blog more often. Thanks for being a 'fan'; hope you are reading this.

Tonight's FULL MOON is going to bust open the sky and spill stars across the sky...Albuquerque Moonrise tonight is 7:51 p.m. Hope to be out in the high desert to catch the rise over the horizon line.

The sub-coded name for this weblog is ABQ2012.com a domain name I bought years ago. My apologies for not being more of a VOICE here for the high desert world of Albuquerque where just now IN PLAIN SIGHT has come to an end and the final season of BReaking BAd is currently being filmed.

Our high desert burg is also where MOTHRA 2012 just occurred...Yes, we have been inundated with moths...wasn't enough that the elm trees snowed down their seedage...glad moths don't live very long.Best way to deal with the flighty annoyances is tovacuum them up...And don't let the dogs eat 'em as their wings have scales on them causing canines to urp...Ah, moths.

Happy Cinco De Mayo...more celebrated here than in Mexico it turns out. My dear old Dad would be 95 today...He always called today Stinko De Mayo...


Happy Birthday to Capt. Joe Hartzer, USMC

No comments:

Post a Comment