Friday, August 6, 2010

Adjusting to the new weblog

Anything I write here appears immediately on my Facebook profile page. Unfortunately, that does not work in reverse...I would hereby like to honor my wife's recovery from surgery less than dos weeks ago by now providing a link here.

My wife is a professional Movement Therapist and for many years has worked with a multitude of variously-abled clients. She herself has never been so less-abled than she is right now. Her blog, posted at our city's best "Community Weblog", the DUKE CITY FIX has so far not been posted as a "Featured Blog", cuz I guess the blog doesn't really touch on Albuquerque, is nevertheless an extraordinarily written piece from the heart and the mind of a therapist who now finds herself wheelchaired, armpit-crutched and/or walkered. (Not Johnny Walkered, she's too much a lightweight).

Without further adooooo... Here's that promised link to Debra Landau's Duke City Fix blog post entitled, "On Not Being a Stand-Up Gal".

No comments:

Post a Comment